Sunday, February 24, 2013

Hitting the white mountains.


2 weeks ago we decided on a quick trip to the mountains
we packed our stuff, gloves, hats, snacks
and up we went!

 Kids were more than excited, it's our first trip to the snowy mountain  this winter, and the moment their little feet hit the ground, they were in constant motion I couldn't freeze them a second to take a proper photo!

 Finally we got to try out our new slide

 Jamil and Ghadi...oh the laughter... 
 I also had my turn with our cousin Y.B
weather was nice and we chose a very nice spot to do the most important mission:
 our snow ball fight

 all ready?


 Jamil distracted kids with the snow balls mission and when I looked for him after a while...
I spotted this...! 

I bribed them to take this photo
I told them they can hit me with snow balls while I'll stand still 
and so I did!
 the Excitement!
snow angel!

 then it was about time our little man wakes up
and through his first encounter with snow, he clearly expressed his annoyance and that he did NOT like that white wet substance!
 even though Jamil tried to entertain him 
 sliding
 but...no 
he doesn't like it.. naaaah

the boys were trying to manage their own business...

 which apparently didn't work, 
until uncle Bassem showed up and saved them!
then I suggested we shall make a snowman
  which was actually a hard mission since the snow was crystallized and we were all running out of energy 

 and here it is...
a snowman?
kind of...
for this last photo I bribed them with biscuits and a delicious snack in the car!
 here...the warriors just before taking off...
surely thinking what a wonderful time we've spent and when are we coming back again!

No comments:

Post a Comment