Thursday, February 7, 2013

January round up!

Sary is witnessing a stage of quick development!
he started to say words I can understand, instead of the constant babbling,
he knows what he wants, and he knows how to GET what he wants...
and he's imitating every single activity his brother does...
and here I shall say  we are so lucky that Ghadi is a relatively a quiet peaceful child 
(most of the times...)...
(well, sometimes...)

 I am grateful that January passed 
it was one of those creepy months... 
Sary had  tonsils infection... had to  treat it with antibiotics (Augmentin)
and all the accompanying symptoms were there: fever, cough, running nose, 
he was fussy and cranky..
  
and when all that is over, my sister pushed me to stop giving him the pacifier...
and so I did, I threw it away and I was preparing myself for the de-pacifying stage...which was really TOUGH!
Sary didn't cope well with it...
it's been two weeks now, but he is still waking up at night, asking for a bottle of milk
 (which happened three times last night)
and he seems like punishing us! 

otherwise, it's getting so funny at home, 
Sary repeats unexpected words and it makes us laugh and wonder and forget all other sorrows!
he sings along
and he loves to dance, to run, to jump!

and one other hobby: he loves to BREAK stuff!
 he snitched my JustCavalli and in one second he turned it into a piece of junk, 
the maintenance guy shook his head in despair and whispered: " sorry ma'am, this cannot be fixed!: 


Ghadi is a totally different story!
He is getting more responsible and enjoying every single minute at school.
 and still enjoys playing with is cars!
 oh, and we are hosting these fellows every weekend!
he brings them from school, and we try our best to terurn them on monday, ALIVE!


we attended his friend's birthday last week...


and on our way back home he said:
"mama, please remind me to take invitation cards to the burger king on September 27th !"
and I was like: "Whaaaaat?"
he said:
"yes, to invite my friends to my birthday on 28th!"
*that was sooo cute!*

No comments:

Post a Comment