Monday, April 12, 2010

Jumana’s visit!

Talking about things i do for the first time in my life, the second "First" this year was during my sister’s vacation here in Lebanon!
It was a crazy week, with little time to sleep, so much time to enjoy, and a non-stop funny journeys!
So this time it is an activity: something that has to do with climbing, u hang to a rope which is hanged to another rope, and pouf, u jump, walk on a thin log, slide, all at around 5m height…(not that high, but high enough to make my heart bump quickly)…
Ghadi was crying and shouting all the time (thought I’m climbing up to the clouds?)
Jumana slipped (but still she was saved by the safety rope) and had a funny swing in the air…
At that stage I freaked out and slid back to the starting point, took off safety rope, and climbed down the stairs…what a shame, heh? Even Ghadi was looking with innocent eyes, and a glimpse of sarcastic irony (or did I imagine that!)
Anyways, it was pure fun, next time I’ll go far and redo ALL the activities (Escalade, mountain climbing, etc…)
But until then I should be practicing some sports, cuz the wisdom I got after that journey is:
“Sometimes we would suddenly face a mountain to climb, and we’d better be really FIT to do that without safety rope!” Moi!


The crazy week also included other Firsts, one of them was Ghadi’s first ride on a pony!
I was so proud but could not indulge myself in that feeling since that i was all alert and ready to jump in case the pony was having any reckless  wild thoughts.
in fact, it was too lazy to have a thought at all... 
of course, Ghadi enjoyed being the center of all attention, and he enjoyed more a week full of chocolate, smarties, ras el 3abed, candies, not to mention shewing gum! 
look at all those happy faces!
and while he was busy running, eating, jumping or just following my nephew, i have also enjoyed peaceful times with my other boy, my beloved J.
and with my dear sis!

I even had a photo, alone!
(taken by my dear Imad, our photographer with his brand new Canon)

Unforgettable Week... 
Unforgettable Moments!

No comments:

Post a Comment