Monday, April 12, 2010

Movies-Books review -1

During the last week,
i have watched 5 Movies, and i have bought 3 books!
it feels sooooooo good!

The Sun under Tuscany (it made me Want to visit Italy again and have a walk under that warm sun! maybe this could be our destination in the so-planned-sisters trip?)
Edge of Darkness (another action movie revealing american black pages)
Alice in Wonderland (i've always hated Alice, and even Johnny Depp couldn't change my mind about her!)
New Moon (yes, vampires and Werewolves, errrrrrr :D)
and the AMAZING Sherlock Holmes!



actually i've started to read Holmes short stories 2 weeks ago, and i'm glad about this because i enjoyed the characters, and was delighted to know the history of Mrs. Adler with Holmes (which was not clear IN the movie). i recommend this movie especially to all "House" lovers! (yes, characters and analytical talents are very similar!)
now back to books, I bought another book of Mark Levy: "Toutes ces choses qu'on ne s'est pas dites". I'm getting addicted to this architect, about to finish his novel: "vous revoir": still one chapter to finish the book, but I preferred to read it later cuz i really get attached to characters and as I turn the last page of a book I feel a sudden... sorrow... (weird? wait until you see my panic when someone tends to borrow one of my books, my heart falls and my hands tremble! eh... THAT is weird! )
I bought Maya for Jostein Gaarder and also another book of Dan Brown: Digital Fortress
I can hardly wait to start reading and hope Ghadi will give me some space (he had his share as well, i got him a book: "maintenant,  je suis un grand garcon" from Fleurus Publishers, very nice illustrations and amusing daily routine of a lil boy. He's in love with this book and i hope it'll make the desirable effects of turning my boy into "Un Grand garcon"

No comments:

Post a Comment