Sunday, October 21, 2012

Al Fitr 2012!


Adha Eid is in one week!
and I haven't posted photos of Al Fitr Eid- August 2012!
it was simply awesome!!!!!
as usual I worked hard to make it a special morning!
Decorations, 
Gifts,
 and surely the Treats!
Every year I try to improvise to make special addition!

we got the traditional visit of our neighbors,
we exchanged gifts,




then we headed to visit family.


I had an idea this Eid of making small wrapped gifts, and use the cashier toy I got Ghadi during summer, to make a small business, and to introduce the concept of money and saving at the same time!
so we prepared the box, it included the vending cash machine, and the goodies...

and we set the station at grandpa's house!
it was a blast at my uncle's house,
since that all family kids were gathered and they took turns to play the vendor, 
we had such a great time!
on this Eid, 
so many wishes and so much hope 
and a big heart full of love and grace
and thankful hands raised to express gratitude 
for all the mercies and all the gifts we are granted...

No comments:

Post a Comment