Thursday, October 4, 2012

Autumn Leaves...

so it's already October...
my favorite month...
of my favorite season...
another summer passed by, but we can still smell the sea waves,
sand  grains are still in that huge bag full of beach toys!
even the swimsuits are still in the drawers... as if we didn't accept yet that idea
that it's already October!

the Autumn begins always in our home in a festive way!
Back to School...
Ghadi's Birthday...
New toys and new books...
and the cool event: Sary is going to nursery!

yes
all of the above is accompanied by huge emotions and great feelings...
and shall be documented by many many posts to come!

just waiting for the pace of my life to slow down a bit...
and for my feelings to stop whirling...
and for my thoughts to fall in the right order!
.
.
.

until then:

he's so happy and so excited!
I was almost running after him on the way to Entrance!

wish you all the best my big boy!



No comments:

Post a Comment