Monday, October 22, 2012

Grande Section B!

Another couple photos dated last month, 
precisely on 7 Sep 2012,
Ghadi in his new "tablier"
I just can't skip posting about his first day at school!

Just like every year,
Ghadi shows no single sign of anxiety or fear
he's smiling all the time, engaging in class activities and enjoying being finally there!
and also like every year, I couldn't help myself and I had wet eyes,
seeing him growing up and turning to a big boy, in "Grande Section"...

Now to be fair, 
this blog is to document EVERTHING...
Including the teacher's impression about Ghadi which I heard last week.
we had parents reunion, and it turned out that Ghadi is not being the ideal little boy!
he's got three red points because his space at the bookcase was not well organized!
he sings aloud while they do worksheets
and he's a bit lousy and doesn't pay so much attention to his handwriting!
but she also mentioned that he has bright eyes, he absorbs all information quickly and that he is smart!

I was standing there, hearing what she was saying and smiling...
yes, smiling...
hope I will always be smiling at such reunions Ghadi!

No comments:

Post a Comment