Monday, October 14, 2013

Al Fitr Eid 2013 - Day 3

On this day, Ghadi went to the movies with his cousin Labib, they watched Despickable Me2 (I So wanted to accompany them...but...)
he came back excited and didn't stop talking about the movie (and the Caramelized Popcorn!)

Afternoon we took kids to the theme park, they enjoyed it and teh best part was that it became late while we were there, so kids experienced the night lights and how it feels like to be there without day light!



 


 Ghadi was daring as usual, he didn't hesitate to ride any game
 and we enjoyed the dragon roller coaster!
 then waiting to ride this one with a big smile,

the smile that turned to river of tears after knowing that he is not allowed to get in (he shall be 120cm tall)
he was so disappointed
and now I can tell you that at home we measure Ghadi's height almost everyday... waiting for the 120! :) 

Sary was also the daring,
the sweet,
 we enjoyed the train,
especially with cousin Nour!
then we split and I was with Ghadi...when I searched for Jamil after a while, I found out he put Sary in here...
  all alone!
I was shocked but then I saw how calm and responsible he acted...
but still I'd NEVER let him ride this alone!
 just before leaving Ghadi accepted to try this one below,
 and once he did, he wanted to do it again and again!

A Eid wouldn't be perfect without this trip,
also without this :)


No comments:

Post a Comment