Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Daddy is 44!

Last Month we celebrated Jamil's 44th Birthday!
we went to our favorite restaurant with the kids,
and we enjoyed the food, the cake and the boys'company!  




Then we showered Jamil with the funny gifts I prepared with Ghadi the day before!
Ghadi helped his dad to open the "gifts"
 and yes:
 a measuring tool,
 Super Glue,
and a Hammer!
and that smile is a real one, believe me guys!

Jamil spends hours fixing house stuff, kids toys, and other things you could never think are repairable,
he surprises me all the time...whenever the boys break something, they are keen to find the parts and put them at the spot where "things to be fixed" are usually stocked!

 last month he tried several times to fix his old hammer.. now it's time to retire!

and then the real thing: Dralion
I'm not usually excited to attend a circus, but Jamil is a huge Circus Fan...
we attended the performance 10 days ago, it was magical and enchanting...
too bad Jamil was having a kind of skin allergy
he was busy most of the time chasing the rash... but I enjoyed it so much that I bought another two tickets and went last week with my mom, who also loves circus. 
I thought about taking Ghadi but I knew from the beginning that it might not be suitable for his age. and I was right. people accompanied by their kids were kind of disappointed cuz this cirque is more about performance and costumes and Live Music and impressive sound-light effects...

Oh I didn't mention that I also got tombola coupons at our favorite shopping center to enter a draw...
a draw to win??? Dralion tickets of course!
... and guess what?
I won another two tickets!
that was hilarious! 
I invited Jamil's nephews... they went last week and they were above the clouds!
Sharing is one of the best feelings, especially when it comes to sharing such a beautiful experience. 
I wish i'd won a hundred tickets... 
but hey, two were not bad at all for a person who RARELY wins anything!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment