Tuesday, October 8, 2013

the Eid Morning - Al Fitr 2013

I know it's been two months now but I'm getting lazy and Suddenly I found out the next Eid is in one week so I should post these photos from the August Eid celebrations before it's (like really really) late!



 When Ghadi woke up he found out couple small gifts, among others one watch that emits light and projects photos. I bought this watch for 5$ at a local small shop but it was the Hit!
 then they ran to the Eid Table which is now a tradition in our house, usually it is full of sweets and treats but this year i kept it simple with only couple bowls of chocolate tubes, marshmallows and the famous "Maamoul" 



 I decorated the House the night before and prepared kids clothes, which were partly a gift from my very dear cousin Ammy 
then Ghadi and Jamil went to the mosques, to teh Eid morning prayers, and when they came back they found a big surprise:

 Eid Gifts for everybody! 
 opening gifts,
 Exchanging Kisses,
   yeah, that's the Eid spirit 
Boats,
 planes,
coloring books,
  and here come the smiles  :)
then we are all ready to start the first day of a very special Eid!!!!

two more posts will follow about how we spent the Eid days, so be prepared for another bunch of photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment