Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Grade 1 and dragon tattoo!

Last month, on the 7th of September, Ghadi went to school, as a first grader!
It's fair to say, I was way more excited than him!
 buying books,
tagging names,
preparing supplies...

 and here we are!
yes, starting now we have no school uniform!
no, it's not a nightmare,
I prepared 5 pants and 5 t-shirts, and had all that agreed by Ghadi, and now we have a dressing plan!
we also have our meal plan,
so no morning debates about "what sandwich am I having today? who says I want Labneh?"
plus, Ghadi is now allowed to take money and buy from the kiosk once a week!
and we can say, this is the GREATEST hit about being in elementary school (according to him!)
in addition to the fact that the bookcase is just under the desk (that comes next in the list of the most exciting things about CP -that is grade 1)

settled in class,
and extremely happy, cuz he and his best friends happen to be at the same section!
at the end of the day, still radiant face and happy at heart,

  don't wonder what he is trying to say here... he was reminding me to buy him a tattoo...
yes..
It's been couple days he mentioned he wanted a tattoo..that his friend at summer camp had one...and I promised him i'd get it when we start school... (yeah, just procrastinating...)
and here we are..AT SCHOOL..what are waiting for mom?

 --> that evening at home:
ehh..a Dragon!

hope this year will bring you the best my beloved.
when I saw how his friends were fighting upon the seat next to him, while another mom, persuaded the boy sitting facing him to move to another table, so that her daughter would sit facing Ghadi, 
my heart went so big and I knew...it's not because I'm his mom, no.. 
this boy is simply so sweet...

No comments:

Post a Comment