Thursday, October 3, 2013

Phantom of the House!

Sary has got that extra habit of wearing our stuff!
he searches for my t-shirt, daddy's shorts, mommy's shoes, whatever he finds, 
he wears it, or puts it on his neck 
and hangs around proudly!
 

  
Sary is a cute little parrot now, repeating our words and sentences
he expresses himslef in his own way, which Ghadi can understand better than we do!
we often stand confused about what is Sary asking for, saying things like:
" shahobbaaaaaaattt"
"shahobaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttt"
then about to cry: "SHAHOBAAATTTTTTTTTTTT"
and me like: "what do u want my dear? badda trouh buy??" -you want to go out?
then Ghadi shouts from his bedroom: 
"mommy, he wants you ta take his shoes off!!! - shala7 sobbatt"

in his free time (HA, I mean all the time evidently) Sary loves to jump
he jumps.. and jumps..on my bed, on his bed, on the sofa, on the cushions...
well, this is actually not allowed but whenever we turn our eyes he hurries and starts jumping..
I am thinking about getting him a Trampoline, a real one! but the question is: where would I put it!
till then, i will keep on holding his hands while he jumps on my pillow...yes..
one little monkey, jumping on my bed!



No comments:

Post a Comment