Tuesday, September 14, 2010

What a special day!

It is September!
Yes… my favorite month of the year…
And today I remembered why I love it…
I woke up, feeling a fresh breeze, then I heard it… the fine drizzle…  falling, washing the air, wiping away the dust and the heat accumulated since the start of this cruel summer!
Yes, it was raining, a light thin rain, but still, the roads were wet, the trees were dancing and I could smell the earth, breathing again and manifesting its joy…
It is amazing…
I love September…
Though it was always a sign of going back to school, “La rentrée !” J but I did enjoy the fact of going back to school… best part was reading my school books before even covering them with protecting layer!
In September I met Jamil for the first time.
In September Ghadi came to this world!
And today,
Is indeed a special day.
It is Jamil’s birthday
I didn’t plan anything special, but I have the feeling every moment is special!
my favorite 2 of 3 boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment