Saturday, May 7, 2011

First of May, a great labor day at Rawdah Cafe

On the first of May, I decided we shall go out…
Weather was nice, a bit cloudy but warm.
As I woke up,  I looked around me at home and I knew that if we stayed home (to RELAX) I would spend all the time arranging cupboards, sorting winter-spring clothes and probably cooking, other than taking care of my three beloved boys… So  definitely we should go out to celebrate the last holiday in this season.
Where to?
That was a bit of a hard question, I didn’t feel like enjoying a long ride
I wanted Ghadi to have fun
Then the answer came from Jamil’s niece: Rawdah café
This is a café located on Beirut coast road but it is as old as the road itself probably!
We used to go there when we were Ghadi’s age!
Yay… I made some phone calls, then we were ready to go and when we arrived everybody were already there: Jamil’s family, our neighbors, my mom
Ghadi was thrilled and Sary was the whole time asleep!
Yes, enjoying the breeze and nice company while sitting peacefully in his seat!

after we arrived, we hurried to the stairs leading directly to the water shore
 to jump or not to jump? 


Ghadi started collecting pebbles to throw them into the water and our cousin directly imitated him… no wonder the sea is full of pebbles..thanks to all those children finding an inexplicable joy by throwing these small cailloux!
 collecting small stones for the noble mission: filling the sea
taking positions, and... go! 
 best friends...forever! :)

Me and Jamil's nephew "maz" with the Rawda cafe in background...
Now here is another photo showing the real Scale of "Mazzoun"(and the higher rock I was stepping on to be able to get to his shoulder level!)


 and while kids were busy with their task, I grasped few romantic moments with Jamil

  
It was great feeling, standing there, on the rocks, feeling the fresh breeze all around, and the waves's sound filling our ears with its relaxing repetitive motion!

I spent joyful moments, and a nice peaceful afternoon though having a 3.5 years old boy and a 2 months old baby which is very promising…
 I hope that we are going to have a great summer! I will try my best to have the best summer ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment