Monday, May 16, 2011

Love is in the air



The typical question from everyone i know or meet is: how is Ghadi doing with his little brother?
and my answer is always the same: He is doing really great (with a feeling of an immense joy in my heart)
because Ghadi proved to be a big boy with a great sense of responsibility
he cares for his brother
he likes to hug him, kiss him, lay down beside him
he never shows acts of jealousy and he's never aggressive
I hope it will stay like this because seeing those angels together makes this world much more beautiful, it makes my life much more meaningful and the Love is truly...in the air everywhere around me and in my house.

1 comment:

  1. Allah ikhalleelik yehon w ikhalleehon la ba3d...I almost cry with this post! so much loveliness...Dios los cuide y los proteja!!!!

    ReplyDelete