Friday, May 6, 2011

Sary’s first promenade at Manara coast road!


 During my sisters’ visit, my older sister decided we shall have a walk at Manara coast road…
Of course I was not surprised, jumana is in love (as we all are) in this coast road and leaving Beirut without having this walk is out of question.
But I was kind of hesitating since that Sary was only 3 weeks old by that time, I asked her to go with kids while I stay with sary at home. She refused, and she gave me the encouragement I needed, and insisted I should accompany them. And so we did! And it was so nice, to feel the sea breeze and  the fresh smell…
And I found out that going out with two kids isn’t that scary…
Thanks jouj for this afternoon
And as usual, another photo for this photogenic couple! (again, a glimpse of jealousy!)

No comments:

Post a Comment