Sunday, May 29, 2011

some Updates... from my everyday Life


At last!
We are wearing half sleeves!
This spring was a cold one
And I was sooooo excited to see Sary wearing shorts and sleeveless shirts!
And so excited to stop putting layers and layers of clothes on him to keep him warm while he goes early morning to my in laws
At last
It’s 29 degree
And I’m HaPpY about it!

Sary began to smile and react to my smiles and whispers
It’s amazing
and it gives me tons of energy just when I need it

still my housekeeper didn’t arrive
and I’m getting so exhausted with my full-time work, taking care of my home, my two boys, and my lovely hub
I still have to take care of myself, my mom, answer my sisters calls and hear my friends

I know I have to take a deep breath,
And I thank God for the blessings
When I look around me and I see my kids I smile
When I see Jamil holding Sary, I smile
When I hear Ghadi’s excitement whenever Sary makes an “ouugh” I smile
I AM happy and that is what matters

1 comment:

  1. super cute! smallah!

    Ya3teeki l 3afi dear! *You are not hearing from me...i'm being good :P

    ReplyDelete